Glad you want to get in touch — we’re looking forward to hearing from you! If you want to:
- sign up for the newsletter, click here
- get involved with IPRSS and join one of our circles, click here
- offer to guest author on our blog or suggest a topic, event, or news item, click here
- donate, please click here
Otherwise, fill in the form below and someone will be in touch soon.
Sign Up for the Newsletter
If you want to keep up with what IPRSS is doing, please fill in the form below to join our mailing list! You can also take a look at an archive of previous newsletters by clicking here.
Get Involved with IPRSS
The Summit’s work is done by the members of our circles, which are:
- Administration — works on administrative tasks, including the budget, fundraising, meeting management, and back office functions.
- Advocacy — focused on advocacy to the wider community to promote peer respites and Soteria houses, including with the general public, governments, and other potential funders.
- Mentoring — providing mentoring to people who are working on starting peer respites or Soteria houses or want advice about their existing peer respite or Soteria house.
- Networking — for people to connect and work together on peer respite and Soteria projects.
- Steering — the continuation of the planning group that organized last October’s Summit presentations.
- Videos — currently focusing on creating edited videos of last October’s summit meetings and related events. In future, this circle hopes to produce an advocacy documentary.
- Website — responsible for creating and maintaining this website, including the upcoming blog and news sections.
You can sign up to join the circles by completing this form.
Donate to IPRSS
Donations to support the effort are always welcome and greatly appreciated. You can donate to the Summit through MindFreedom International’s Donation Page and selecting ‘Peer Respite/Soteria Summit’ from the ‘preferred campaign or program’ menu.